Boat Carpet Return Policy
BoatCarpet.com is dedicated to providing its customers with the best possible products and service available. If you are not satisfied with your merchandise, you may return it for an exchange or refund. In order to receive a full refund merchandise must be:
- Returned within 30 days of your purchase
- Brand new
- Completely unused condition
- Contain original packing slip
*Any item returned after 30 days will incur a 15% restock fee*
To return or exchange merchandise, please contact our customer service department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling toll free 800-456-8477. Your representative will give you a return authorization number. Please enter this number at the top of our Return Authorization Form, that can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM
Please indicate the reason for the return and the action to be taken (exchange or refund). For your protection, please insure your package for its full value. Unfortunately, we cannot accept parcels sent via freight, collect, or COD. Customers wishing to make a return are responsible for the cost associated with shipping the product back to our facilities.
Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed within 7-10 business days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance Department. Please not that items showing signs of wear or damage in any way cannot be accepted for return. The returned item must be in salable condition, meaning it must be in the same condition in which you received it, and it must be in its original box and/or packaging.
- Please contact us immediately if your order arrives damaged.
- You must contact us within 21 days of receiving a damaged order. This is the deadline our shipper gives us for filing damage claims. If you wait longer than 21 days, we will need to charge a 15% replacement fee, because of the additional cost to us.
- In order for your damage claim to be processed as quickly as possible, please provide us with a photo of the damage so we can work through the proper channels.
- Please be very careful when opening your new carpet packages, as we will not be responsible for damage caused by cutting open the plastic wrap or cardboard boxes. Boat carpet that has been sliced during unpacking cannot be returned to us for a full refund.
If you wish to cancel an order after it has been shipped or while it is transit are responsible for all shipping costs and fees incurred to cancel or reschedule the shipment plus a 15% restocking fee. If you need to cancel an order you must contact us immediately, as you will be responsible for all costs associated with restocking and rerouting the shipment. To return the merchandise, simply fill out the return information on the back of the packing slip and send it with the unused merchandise to: 6823 W. Warren Ave. Detroit, MI 48210